GIANT will be sporting the colours of the United States during the French-American Workshop hosted by Maison MINATEC from19 to 20 June 2014 within the framework of the GIANT International Internship Programme.
The third edition of this scientific event is supported by the U.S. Consulate General in Lyon, the French Embassy in Washington and the Nanosciences Foundation. It brings together key players from the academic, research and business communities and seeks to enhance French-American networking centred on opportunities in the field of Research and Industry.
The major theme of these two days is: French-American cooperation and the opportunities to gain experience in research (in particular at the doctorate level).
The program is broken down into:
- presentations on the work of students through poster sessions
- visits of remarkable equipment in Grenoble
- accounts and presentations of experience out on both sides of the Atlantic
- various social events and receptions
Registrations will soon be open.
For more information contact the Organising Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all our speakers and attendees who made FAW 2014 a success! The pictures are avalable here.
A look back on the second edition in July 2013
- 140 delegates including 51 students, 23 university professors and 42 researchers.
- 13 American universities represented: Louisiana State University (LSU), University of Pennsylvania (UPenn), California State University, MIT, etc.
- 3 French schools and universities: GEM, Grenoble INP and Joseph Fourier University.